Mahesh Babu’s upcoming action thriller ‘1-Nenokkadine’ will have some of the best chase sequences ever shot in a Telugu film. Directed by Sukumar, the film has Mahesh Babu playing the role of a rockstar. Kriti Sanon is playing the lead role opposite Mahesh Babu and this is her debut film.
The film was extensively shot in Belfast and London earlier this year and during this schedule, Mahesh Babu shot for several action sequences. One of them was shot on Lambeth Bridge in London and it turned out to be quite a risky stunt. Stephen Coren, the on-set VFX Supervisor, revealed that the film unit shot a car crash sequence on this bridge and it involved an 18 wheel truck too.
Already, the film’s second teaser has given us a glimpse of the action elements in the film and the film itself is expected to be a thrilling experience. Ratnavelu is the cinematographer and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta are producing it under 14 Reels Entertainments banner and the film will release on January 10.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Post Shankar’s film which director should Ram Charan work with?
- National award-winning stunt co-ordinators join Kamal-Lokesh’s Vikram
- Balakrishna confirms film with Anil Ravipudi?
- Rashmika Mandanna wanted to leave social media for mental peace
- Harish Shankar to announce an OTT project soon?
- Adipurush’s special schedule only for him?