Mahesh Babu’s upcoming action thriller ‘1-Nenokkadine’ will have some of the best chase sequences ever shot in a Telugu film. Directed by Sukumar, the film has Mahesh Babu playing the role of a rockstar. Kriti Sanon is playing the lead role opposite Mahesh Babu and this is her debut film.
The film was extensively shot in Belfast and London earlier this year and during this schedule, Mahesh Babu shot for several action sequences. One of them was shot on Lambeth Bridge in London and it turned out to be quite a risky stunt. Stephen Coren, the on-set VFX Supervisor, revealed that the film unit shot a car crash sequence on this bridge and it involved an 18 wheel truck too.
Already, the film’s second teaser has given us a glimpse of the action elements in the film and the film itself is expected to be a thrilling experience. Ratnavelu is the cinematographer and Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the music. Anil Sunkara, Gopichand and Ram Achanta are producing it under 14 Reels Entertainments banner and the film will release on January 10.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?