The promotions of Sardaar are on full swing as the makers are doing everything possible to take their film to huge heights. Latest update reveals that the film is releasing in close to fourty countries world wide.
This is massive and is the first time for any Telugu movie till date. Pawan Kalyan’s craze is unprecedented and things are going to get even more crazy when the audio of the film will be launched this Sunday in Hyderabad.
The film is also releasing in Hindi which shows the craze that Pawan has in North India. Directed by Bobby, Sardar has Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead. Sardaar is up for an April 8th release.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry