The promotions of Sardaar are on full swing as the makers are doing everything possible to take their film to huge heights. Latest update reveals that the film is releasing in close to fourty countries world wide.
This is massive and is the first time for any Telugu movie till date. Pawan Kalyan’s craze is unprecedented and things are going to get even more crazy when the audio of the film will be launched this Sunday in Hyderabad.
The film is also releasing in Hindi which shows the craze that Pawan has in North India. Directed by Bobby, Sardar has Kajal Aggarwal as the female lead. Sardaar is up for an April 8th release.
- I will seek Tarak anna’s help: Akhil
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun