Ever since the drug scandal broke in Tollywood, director Puri Jagannadh’s name has been making headlines prominently. Media reports revealed that Puri was issued notice by the SIT that summoned him to attend the inquiry between 19 to 27 of this month.
Now, Puri’s daughter Pavithra took to her Instagram account and wrote a lengthy post, criticizing a section of media that has been propagating false rumors about Puri’s involvement in the drug scandal. “My dad is not involved in drugs. Mind ur words,” said the young girl, who went on to describe Puri as a family man and a director who constantly chases his goals.
- Sumanth recreates ANR’s aura for NTR biopic
- Mohan Babu’s mother Lakshmamma passes away
- Shruti Hassan’s musical talk show to be aired soon
- Abhishek Bachchan is ready to debut in Tollywood
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?