Ever since the drug scandal broke in Tollywood, director Puri Jagannadh’s name has been making headlines prominently. Media reports revealed that Puri was issued notice by the SIT that summoned him to attend the inquiry between 19 to 27 of this month.
Now, Puri’s daughter Pavithra took to her Instagram account and wrote a lengthy post, criticizing a section of media that has been propagating false rumors about Puri’s involvement in the drug scandal. “My dad is not involved in drugs. Mind ur words,” said the young girl, who went on to describe Puri as a family man and a director who constantly chases his goals.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years