As per the latest reports being heard in Filmnagar, some minor changes are being made in Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’. After the disappointment of ‘Thoofan’, the makers are not willing to take any chances and therefore, special care is being taken for this movie.
Sources say that the changes are being made to improve the pace of the film. As of now, we could not independently verify these reports. The movie’s release was obstructed due to the political agitations in the state. The new release date has not been announced yet.
‘Yevadu’ has been directed by Vamshi Paidipally and Dil Raju is the producer. We will bring you more updates about this project as and when we can.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das