Young Rebel Star Prabhas’s ‘Mirchi’ has turned out to be a phenomenal hit and the movie’s worldwide revenue has breached the 40 Cr barrier. With this performance, Prabhas joins a select club of Telugu heroes who have managed to achieve this feat. Collections are still pretty steady in most areas and the film is the biggest hit in Prabhas’s career.
As of yesterday, we have learnt that the movie brought in a share of 16 Crores in Nizam and Ceded areas together. Another 18 Crores came in from the rest of Andhra Pradesh. Strong revenues from Karnataka and overseas markets pushed the total revenue figure past the 40 Cr mark.
Koratala Shiva directed this movie and UV Creations banner has produced it. Devi Sri Prasad has composed the music. Anushka and Richa Gangopadhyay were seen as the heroines.
- Karan Johar opens up about Hardik Pandya-KL Rahul controversy
- Bollywood star in talks for Shankar’s Indian 2?
- Kajal makes a surprising confession post Mumbai Marathon
- Proudly call myself a South Indian actor: Allu Arjun
- Press Note : PicknHook-an idea connects the locals to international