Released on this day, in 2013, Young Rebel Star Prabhas’ faction drama, Mirchi, went on to become a huge hit. Mirchi was the first 40 crore film for Prabhas. The film had Anushka, Richa Gangopadhyay, Sathyaraj and Nadiya etc in prominent roles.
Mirchi was the directorial debut movie for writer Koratala Siva. As the film turned 5 today, the star director went nostalgic about the beginning of his memorable journey and took to Twitter to thank Prabhas and the entire team for an unforgettable experience.
Mirchi was also the first movie for one of the most popular production houses in Tollywood, UV Creations. Devi Sri Prasad was the music composer.
Been 5 years my memorable journey has begun with MIRCHI. Full of fond memories. Thank u daring Prabhas and my entire team for such an unforgettable experience. @madhie1 @ThisIsDSP @ramjowrites @UV_Creations #5YearsForTrendsettingMirchi
— koratala siva (@sivakoratala) February 8, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced
- Mehreen responds to controversy with Ashwathama producer