A most unusual case was registered at the Banjara Hills Police Station in Hyderabad. A man filed a case against a miscreant who duped him out of money, on the pretext of introducing him to Superstar Mahesh Babu. Apparently, the cheater asked the person to deposit 5000 Rs in his bank account and promised to take him to Mahesh Babu for an interaction.
The cheater also allegedly promised to get Mahesh Babu to help out for the medical expenses of the victim’s daughter. After realising that he had been duped, the victim filed a police complaint and provided details about the cheater’s mobile number as well as the bank account details into which money had been deposited.
Police officials have accepted the case for investigation and are looking into the matter.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here’s when Mahesh had his first crush on Namrata
- Mahesh’s latest statement on film with Puri Jagannadh
- Bollywood gets green signal to start film shootings!
- Mahesh Babu opens up about Gautham’s acting plans!
- Will Shruti say yes to remake of Kamal-Rajini’s cult film?
- Chiru, Charan and Upasana escape unhurt in a Honeybee attack