A most unusual case was registered at the Banjara Hills Police Station in Hyderabad. A man filed a case against a miscreant who duped him out of money, on the pretext of introducing him to Superstar Mahesh Babu. Apparently, the cheater asked the person to deposit 5000 Rs in his bank account and promised to take him to Mahesh Babu for an interaction.
The cheater also allegedly promised to get Mahesh Babu to help out for the medical expenses of the victim’s daughter. After realising that he had been duped, the victim filed a police complaint and provided details about the cheater’s mobile number as well as the bank account details into which money had been deposited.
Police officials have accepted the case for investigation and are looking into the matter.
- It’s my responsibility to promote young talent: Chiranjeevi
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?