In a shocking incident, a unit member was killed after being electrocuted on the sets of Super Star Rajinikanth’s ongoing gangster drama, Kaala. According to the latest reports, a set boy came in contact with a live wire while erecting a giant set in Hundamalli, Chennai.
The victim was immediately rushed to a hospital, but couldn’t be saved. This tragedy has left the film’s unit shocked. The second schedule was supposed to kick-start from June 24. There is no update on whether the shooting will begin as scheduled.
Pa Ranjith is directing Kaala and Dhanush is producing it. Huma Qureshi, Nana Patekar, Samuthirakani and Pankaj Tripathi etc will be essaying crucial roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal
- Mahesh Babu, T-leaders to inaugurate Vijaya Nirmala’s statue
- Taapsee’s next is a remake of a German film
- Upasana Kamineni’s sustainable Yoga program for Telangana Police
- Star Tamil composer under consideration for Mahesh’s next?