We were the first ones who reported that Nikhil and Co are busy shooting for their new film Karthikeya 2 in Gujarat. The shoot has been going on in full swing for the past few days.
Today, a small accident happened on the sets as hero Nikhil hurt his leg while performing a risky stunt. The shoot was stalled and medical care was given to him.
Nikhil is doing fine and has taken two days off from the shoot. Karthikeya 2 is being directed by Chandoo Mondeti and is the sequel of Nikhil’s hit film Karthikeya. Bhoomika also plays a key role.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sivakarthikeyan’s Doctor locks Netflix release date
- Vijay Deverakonda on Balakrishna’s Unstoppable?
- Allu Arjun, Vijay Deverakonda for Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event
- Prabhas joins Adipurush sets for one last time
- A rare and gorgeous snap of Silk Smitha goes viral
- Allu Arjun to grace Pushpaka Vimanam’s pre-release event?