Mishti Chakraborty, who will soon be seen in Srinivas Avasarala starrer Babu Baaga Busy, has bagged a biggie in Malayalam cinema. The actress is all set to make her Malayalam debut opposite Prithviraj in an upcoming film titled Adam. The film was launched earlier today and Mishti is going to start shooting for it soon. Directed by Jinu Abraham, the film also stars Bhavana in a lead role.
In Telugu, Mishti has Babu Baaga Busy and Sarabha lined up for release, whereas the actress is set to make her debut in Kannada with the remake of Dhanush’s VIP. Apart from these films, she also has a Tamil film slated for release later this year.
While the actress is kicked about her debut in all the South Indian film industries, she’s eagerly awaiting the release of her next Hindi film – Begum Jaan, in which she has shared screen space with Vidya Balan and Naseeruddin Shah.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?