Admired for her gorgeous looks and impressive acting skills in Nithiin’s Chinnadana Neekosam and Sumanth Ashwin’s Columbus, petite Bengali beauty Mishti Chakraborty is all set to romance newcomer Akash, son of Columbus’ producer Aswani Kumar Sahadev, in his debut film.
Aswani Kumar will himself produce the film and apparently, he had earlier planned to rope in a leading actress opposite his son. However, Mishti grabbed the opportunity in the end, thanks to her previous association with the producer during the making of Columbus.
Narasimha Rao, a former assistant to Tamil director Shankar, will be making his directorial debut with this high budget romantic drama.
- Sridevi’s sudden demise taught me life lessons: Nagarjuna
- Fitness Is About Discipline And Respect : Samantha
- Nani’s Honesty Wins Hearts On Twitter
- Saamy²’s Trailer Launch Postponed
- DSP Is All Praise For Vikram