Released last week amid a decent buzz, star heroine Anushka Shetty and young hero Naveen Polishetty’s Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty won audiences’ hearts and is having a decent run at the box office worldwide. In the Nizam region, the film showed a good hold on its first Monday (Sep 11).
On Monday, it’s 5th day since release, Miss Shetty Mr Polishetty collected a cool Rs 50 lakh share at the ticket counters across Nizam. The film’s total five-day Nizam share is Rs 4.70 crore (incl GST). The film has collected nearly Rs 8.20 crore share across the twin Telugu states. The film’s total global share is Rs 14.72 crore, including the Rest of India and overseas regions.
Anushka’s quintessential charm and screen presence and Naveen Polishetty’s comic timing and hilarious one-liners are casting a spell on the audience. The Mahesh directorial is produced by the noted production house UV Creations.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Sapta Sagaralu Dhaati – Side A – Slow but Passable
- Review : Matti Katha – Has its moments
- Review : Ashtadigbandhanam – Only for few thrills
- Shah Rukh Khan floored by Telugu NRI girl singing Jawan songs
- Much awaited Agent finally gets its OTT release date
- Interesting: This Bollywood director was considered for a crucial role in Mark Antony