Recently, the Telugu remake of the super hit Bollywood romantic drama, 2 States, had a grand launch. The film marks the silver screen debut of senior film stars Rajasekhar and Jeevitha’s elder daughter Shivani Rajasekhar. Sesh Adivi is the film’s hero.
Now, the latest update from the film’s team is that Miss Vijayawada Priya Chowdary has been roped in for key role in the movie. Priya will play a character named Neetu. She will share screen space with the main leads in a few crucial scenes.
The film’s first schedule will begin from April 5 and it will last for 2 weeks. Besides the lead pair, Lissy and Aditya Menon will also take part in the first schedule. The second schedule will take place in Kolkata in May and then the unit will fly to the US for a crucial schedule.
This much-talked-about remake is being directed by Venkat Reddy and jointly produced by Lakshya Productions and People Media Factory. Anup Rubens is the music composer.
- Thala Ajith to remake Amitabh Bachchan’s film?
- Trouble brewing: Yet another Jayalalithaa biopic announced
- Geetha Govindam achieves a rare feat in Krishna region
- Actor finalized for Daggubati Venkateswara Rao’s role in NTR
- Geetha Govindam two-day TN collections