Varun Tej is all excited about his forthcoming film Mister, which, he says, is a good family drama with clean and good comedy. The actor will be seen as Chai in the film which also stars Hebah Patel and Lavanya Tripathi. Directed by Sreenu Vaitla, the film is gearing up for release on April 14.
In a recent chat with his fans on Twitter, Varun Tej said that he looks up to his uncles – Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan, and also added that his father is his biggest inspiration. “Turning actor is one of the best decisions in my life,” he tweeted. He also revealed that he has tried to dance in Mister and said, “I hope people like it. I’m trying to do my best.”
After Mister, he’ll next be seen in Sekhar Kammula’s Fidaa which will release later this year and there’s another film, to be directed by a newcomer, in the pipeline.
- NTR Mahanayakudu will leave everyone awestruck: Krish
- RX 100 hero Kartikeya to romance a Malayali actress
- VVR & F2’s latest Nizam collections
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?