Nandamuri Kalyanram and Kajal Aggarwal-starrer family entertainer, Manchi Lakshanalunna Abbayi (MLA), is slated for release on March 23. The film’s audio album, composed by Manisharma, was supposed to be released at a huge event in Kurnool this evening.
However, the latest updates reveal that the event has been cancelled due to reasons unknown. Instead, a grand pre-release event will be held in Hyderabad on March 21. Several Tollywood celebrities are expected to grace the event, while NTR’s participation is yet to be confirmed officially.
Debutant Upendra Madhav is the director of MLA. Bharat Chowdhary and Kiran Reddy have produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dear Comrade to get the biggest release in the US
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty