Nandamuri Kalyanram and Kajal Aggarwal’s recently released family entertainer, MLA, has had a decent first weekend. Worldwide, the film collected Rs. 7.03 crore share and a gross of 12 crore.
MLA’s producers are buoyed by the film’s box-office collections. At the success meet that was held this afternoon, the makers announced that the film has already breached the break even point and that whatever the film collects from today will be overflows.
As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are MLA’s area-wise worldwide first weekend collections (in shares):
|West Godavari||0.28 Crs|
|East Godavari||0.56 Crs|
Total 3 days AP & TS share – Rs.5.93 Crs
Total 3 days worldwide share – Rs. 7.03 Crs
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s role revealed in Koratala’s next?
- Sai Dharam does a good deed on birthday!
- Sundeep Kishan’s next gets a November release
- Pratiroju Pandage’s first glimpse is colorful and lively
- Star hero fulfills his word, gives chance to her again
- Mahesh or Bunny-Who will move out of Sankranthi race?