Nandamuri Kalyanram and Kajal Aggarwal’s recently released family entertainer, MLA, has had a decent first weekend. Worldwide, the film collected Rs. 7.03 crore share and a gross of 12 crore.
MLA’s producers are buoyed by the film’s box-office collections. At the success meet that was held this afternoon, the makers announced that the film has already breached the break even point and that whatever the film collects from today will be overflows.
As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are MLA’s area-wise worldwide first weekend collections (in shares):
|West Godavari||0.28 Crs|
|East Godavari||0.56 Crs|
Total 3 days AP & TS share – Rs.5.93 Crs
Total 3 days worldwide share – Rs. 7.03 Crs
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup