The principal shooting of Manasunu Maya Seyake is in the last stage and currently, it’s being shot in Hyderabad. Prince, Sethu, Richa Panai and Disha Pandey are playing the lead roles in the film and it’s also being simultaneously shot in Tamil. Suresh P Kumar is directing the film and it’s being produced by Vince Mangadan and Jaison Pullikottil under Full House banner. The film is said to be a revenge love story and the director says that the treatment of the characters is quite fresh. Prince and Disha Pandey are playing a couple whereas Richa Panai (Yamudiki Mogudu fame) is paired up with Sethu. Manikanth Kadri is scoring the music and the audio is expected to be launched in June. The makers are planning to release the film towards the end of July.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake