Overseas prints of Krishna Vamsi and Gopichand’s “MOGUDU” have been dispatched and all premier shows are confirmed for November 3rd as Per Schedules.
This is Krishna Vamsi’s latest romantic family entertainer after Ninne Pelladata, Murari and Chandamama.
MOGUDU carries a very good positive talk in film circles especially for the scenes involving Gopichand and Roja. There is also a talk that Tollywood might have finally found another “Gundamma” in Roja. Taapasee plays the female lead. Rajendra Prasad and Naresh play other important roles.
-Hari Venkateswara Pictures.
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 1st $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta
- Anil Ravipudi becomes hot property in Tollywood
- Producers create 10,000 sq ft gym for superstar