The Haritha Haram green challenge is catching up with Tollywood celebrities and their fans. Recently the US Consul General in Hyderabad Katherine Hadda nominated senior hero Mohan Babu for the Haritha Haram challenge.
Today, Mohan Babu took to Twitter and posted a few photographs of him planting saplings with the students of his Sree Vidyaniketan School in Tirupati. Mohan Babu then asked his followers to take up the challenge and send him their photographs. “We need more green cover,” said the senior actor, highlighting the importance of trees.
And here it is. Completed my challenge. @USCGHyderabad Got my children at. @IVidyanikethan also to participate. Now I ask everyone following me to take up the challenge. Need more green cover. Send me your photos. pic.twitter.com/yOfavoaDmq
— Mohan Babu M (@themohanbabu) July 29, 2018
- Young actress criticises trolls for spreading fake news
- Yesteryear heroine to play a key role in Maharshi
- Poll : Which among these teaser’s impressed you the most?
- Interview : Sye Raa has been dad’s dream for 12 yrs – Ram Charan
- Pressnote: ‘Nannu Dochukunduvate Overseas release by ShowTime Cinemas’