The Haritha Haram green challenge is catching up with Tollywood celebrities and their fans. Recently the US Consul General in Hyderabad Katherine Hadda nominated senior hero Mohan Babu for the Haritha Haram challenge.
Today, Mohan Babu took to Twitter and posted a few photographs of him planting saplings with the students of his Sree Vidyaniketan School in Tirupati. Mohan Babu then asked his followers to take up the challenge and send him their photographs. “We need more green cover,” said the senior actor, highlighting the importance of trees.
And here it is. Completed my challenge. @USCGHyderabad Got my children at. @IVidyanikethan also to participate. Now I ask everyone following me to take up the challenge. Need more green cover. Send me your photos. pic.twitter.com/yOfavoaDmq
— Mohan Babu M (@themohanbabu) July 29, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja’s heroine to land in Bollywood
- Noted Bollywood filmmaker announces his next
- Krack success- Ravi Teja hikes his fee
- Bigg Boss 4 celebs struggling for offers
- Master’s digital premiere on this date
- Akshay Kumar launches a crazy video game