The Haritha Haram green challenge is catching up with Tollywood celebrities and their fans. Recently the US Consul General in Hyderabad Katherine Hadda nominated senior hero Mohan Babu for the Haritha Haram challenge.
Today, Mohan Babu took to Twitter and posted a few photographs of him planting saplings with the students of his Sree Vidyaniketan School in Tirupati. Mohan Babu then asked his followers to take up the challenge and send him their photographs. “We need more green cover,” said the senior actor, highlighting the importance of trees.
And here it is. Completed my challenge. @USCGHyderabad Got my children at. @IVidyanikethan also to participate. Now I ask everyone following me to take up the challenge. Need more green cover. Send me your photos. pic.twitter.com/yOfavoaDmq
— Mohan Babu M (@themohanbabu) July 29, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s massive 16-day today AP, TG share
- Payal Rajput’s career in a risky situation?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s latest updated US collections
- Thank you, bawa: Allu Arjun thanks NTR
- Dhanush’s Local Boy gears up for a big release