The Haritha Haram green challenge is catching up with Tollywood celebrities and their fans. Recently the US Consul General in Hyderabad Katherine Hadda nominated senior hero Mohan Babu for the Haritha Haram challenge.
Today, Mohan Babu took to Twitter and posted a few photographs of him planting saplings with the students of his Sree Vidyaniketan School in Tirupati. Mohan Babu then asked his followers to take up the challenge and send him their photographs. “We need more green cover,” said the senior actor, highlighting the importance of trees.
And here it is. Completed my challenge. @USCGHyderabad Got my children at. @IVidyanikethan also to participate. Now I ask everyone following me to take up the challenge. Need more green cover. Send me your photos. pic.twitter.com/yOfavoaDmq
— Mohan Babu M (@themohanbabu) July 29, 2018
- Hit Bollywood rom-com to be remade in Telugu
- Shankar opens up about Oke Okkadu’s sequel
- I was blown away by KGF’s visuals: Rajamouli
- Rajini thanks audiences for making 2.0 a success
- Sukumar compares Varun Tej to Chiru, Rajini and Amitabh