Veteran film star Mohan Babu’s iconic film, Pedarayudu, recently celebrated its 25th anniversary. This Raviraja Pinisetty directorial was an industry hit those days and it still enjoys a cult status. On the occasion of the film’s silver jubilee, Mohan Babu interacted with the media and made an interesting statement about the film’s sequel.
When asked if he has any plans to make a sequel to Pedarayudu, Mohan Babu said that making a sequel to a classic like Pedarayudu is impossible. However, he went on to give a hint about a possible sequel. “There could be a chance for Vishnu and Manoj to make a sequel in future,” Mohan Babu said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational actress in talks for Chiru’s next?
- Chay Akkineni gives chance to a new director?
- Big reveal in Sushanth’s autopsy report
- Interesting titles in consideration for Nithin-Chandrasekhar Yeleti film
- Vijayakanth safe but his wife turns positive for COVID 19
- Anushka opens up on doing Sita’s role in Adipurush