Manchu Manoj has been away from all the cacophony in Hyderabad and is training hard in Mixed Martial Arts in Phuket, Thailand, for the last few days. However, Manoj seems to have had an eventful Twitter session yesterday evening.
Yesterday, Manoj’s brother Vishnu tweeted a working still from his father Mohan Babu’s yesteryear hit, Alludu Garu. A person tagged both Vishnu and Manoj to the picture and asked if Mohan Babu is a Chowdary or a Naidu.
Manoj gave a wacky reply that silenced the troll. “Muslim”, replied the youngest Manchu. Manoj went on to say that we all are Indians and above all, we’re humans. “Mana kulam premikulam”, Manoj added further.
Vatti rendityki pedha thedaledhu brotheru:) Manan Indians … Ayina anthaku minchi manam Manishulam.. 'Mana Kulam Premikulam :heart::heart::pray::skin-tone-3::pray::skin-tone-3: :flag-in: https://t.co/gmUGMdBQzV
— Manoj Kumar Manchu:heart: (@HeroManoj1) September 10, 2017
Muslim :heart::heart: https://t.co/MRdm327xPC
— Manoj Kumar Manchu:heart: (@HeroManoj1) September 9, 2017
- Amar Akbar Anthony off to a slow start in the US
- Press Note : Godavari Launches their New Brand “Paneer” – The Mall Concept Food Court
- Deepika, Ranveer’s new home costs Rs 50 crores!
- Tamannaah, Sundeep’s bold chemistry in Next Enti’s trailer strikes an impact
- Vijay Deverakonda’s cheeky reply to Prabhas