Manchu Manoj has been away from all the cacophony in Hyderabad and is training hard in Mixed Martial Arts in Phuket, Thailand, for the last few days. However, Manoj seems to have had an eventful Twitter session yesterday evening.
Yesterday, Manoj’s brother Vishnu tweeted a working still from his father Mohan Babu’s yesteryear hit, Alludu Garu. A person tagged both Vishnu and Manoj to the picture and asked if Mohan Babu is a Chowdary or a Naidu.
Manoj gave a wacky reply that silenced the troll. “Muslim”, replied the youngest Manchu. Manoj went on to say that we all are Indians and above all, we’re humans. “Mana kulam premikulam”, Manoj added further.
Vatti rendityki pedha thedaledhu brotheru:) Manan Indians … Ayina anthaku minchi manam Manishulam.. 'Mana Kulam Premikulam :heart::heart::pray::skin-tone-3::pray::skin-tone-3: :flag-in: https://t.co/gmUGMdBQzV
— Manoj Kumar Manchu:heart: (@HeroManoj1) September 10, 2017
Muslim :heart::heart: https://t.co/MRdm327xPC
— Manoj Kumar Manchu:heart: (@HeroManoj1) September 9, 2017
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which aspect of Ismart Shankar are you looking forward to?
- Lawrence ropes in Anjala Zaveri’s husband for his next
- Top producers joining hands for this remake
- Saaho’s 8-minute chase sequence in Abu Dhabi to be a grand spectacle
- For the first time, AR Rahman-Kamal Haasan team up for a magnum opus
- Mahesh still in world cup finals hangover