Veteran hero Mohan Babu will next be seen in a crucial role in Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra. He recently announced a social drama, titled Son of India. His directorial debut had been a hot topic for the last few days. In a latest interview on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi, Mohan Babu opened up about his ambition to direct a movie.
“I’m still considering it,” Mohan Babu said, when asked about his directorial debut plans. “We need to deliberate a lot before taking such a huge decision,” he added. The actor also revealed that he will be playing the main lead in an epic mythological film, titled Ravanudu. He also said that Son of India will be the most-talked-about movie in the entire country when it will hit screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Trivikram to make solid money with Mahesh’s film?
- Kajal and her husband get vaccinated
- Yesteryear heroine in Balayya’s next?
- Dhanush’s Karnan to be out on OTT soon
- Salman Khan’s solid gesture for COVID victims
- Allu Arjun on Arya: The greatest milestone in our lives