Veteran hero Mohan Babu will next be seen in a crucial role in Suriya’s Aakaasam Nee Haddhu Ra. He recently announced a social drama, titled Son of India. His directorial debut had been a hot topic for the last few days. In a latest interview on the occasion of Vinayaka Chavithi, Mohan Babu opened up about his ambition to direct a movie.
“I’m still considering it,” Mohan Babu said, when asked about his directorial debut plans. “We need to deliberate a lot before taking such a huge decision,” he added. The actor also revealed that he will be playing the main lead in an epic mythological film, titled Ravanudu. He also said that Son of India will be the most-talked-about movie in the entire country when it will hit screens.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Orey Bujjiga – Dragged out comedy
- Pelli Choopulu Tamil remake’s first look out now
- Kangana puts a temporary stop to controversies and lands in Chennai
- Sharwanand finally resumes shoot after a big break
- Writer and shoot time set for Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?