Ever since the makers of Mahanati, a biopic on the life and legacy of yesteryear heroine Savithri, announced the project, there were countless speculations about the film’s cast. There was a huge buzz that veteran hero Mohan Babu will be reprising the legendary character artiste SV Rangarao’s role in Mahanati.
According to the latest reports, Mohan Babu has indeed been confirmed to play SVR and he will join Mahanati’s team in October end or early November. The movie’s core team has been doing an extensive research about SV Rangarao and his association with Savithri.
Nag Ashwin is directing Mahanati and Priyanka and Swapna Dutt are producing it. Keerthy Suresh is reprising Savithri in the movie. Samantha, Dulquer Salmaan, Prakash Raj and Vijay Deverakonda etc play important roles in the movie.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties