After a long gap, Mohan Babu is once again going to play a lead role in a new film titled ‘Gayatri’ and this time, his character is going to be quite interesting, according to the latest buzz in the media. Director Madan, who had earlier made Pellaina Kothalo, is helming the project and apparently, Mohan Babu has an emotional role in the film.
Interestingly, Mohan Babu’s characterisation is so interesting that he’s both the hero and the villain in the film. The story deals with the bonding between a father and his daughter. Nikhila Vimal, who was last seen in Meda Meedha Abbayi, is playing Mohan Babu’s daughter in the film.
The film was recently shot in Tirupati, and a romantic song was canned on Mohan Babu and Baahubali’s Scarlett Wilson & Madhu Sneha.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga back in Tollywood?
- Iconic Ramanaidu Studios to turn into a gated community?
- Manchu Manoj’s shocking role in Aham Brahmasmi?
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram