Sources say Koratala Siva has approached Mohan Babu for the role of an antagonist for his next film. The film, which will be Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film, is a much-anticipated one!
The Mirchi director is busy shooting the film where Chiru plays the role of an employee of the endowments department. The team is apparently waiting for Mohan Babu’s nod and is excited about this casting.
Trisha Krishnan plays the lead role in the film that has Regina Cassandra featuring in a special song. Also, Ram Charan will be seen in a cameo in this yet-untitled film. It was a much smaller role which has now been extended.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Bollywood heroine in talks for NTR’s next?
- Full list of SIIMA 2021 Awards; Maharshi leads the show
- Prabhas puts a smile on the face of cancer patient
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan wraps up shoot; Eyes summer release
- Official: Ram Charan is Disney+Hotstar’s brand ambassador; Here’s a crazy promo
- Mahesh Babu to feature on NTR’s EMK?