Sources say Koratala Siva has approached Mohan Babu for the role of an antagonist for his next film. The film, which will be Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film, is a much-anticipated one!
The Mirchi director is busy shooting the film where Chiru plays the role of an employee of the endowments department. The team is apparently waiting for Mohan Babu’s nod and is excited about this casting.
Trisha Krishnan plays the lead role in the film that has Regina Cassandra featuring in a special song. Also, Ram Charan will be seen in a cameo in this yet-untitled film. It was a much smaller role which has now been extended.
Articles that might interest you:
- UV Concepts’ Ek Mini Katha’s release date locked
- Karan Johar miffed with this actor’s unprofessional behaviour?
- Hansika signs an ambitious ‘single shot’ film
- Rajinikanth wishes AR Rahman on 99 Songs’ release
- Pawan Kalyan tests positive for COVID-19; Undergoes treatment
- Pawan and Trivikram to revive their production plans?