Sources say Koratala Siva has approached Mohan Babu for the role of an antagonist for his next film. The film, which will be Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film, is a much-anticipated one!
The Mirchi director is busy shooting the film where Chiru plays the role of an employee of the endowments department. The team is apparently waiting for Mohan Babu’s nod and is excited about this casting.
Trisha Krishnan plays the lead role in the film that has Regina Cassandra featuring in a special song. Also, Ram Charan will be seen in a cameo in this yet-untitled film. It was a much smaller role which has now been extended.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant
- Film Trivia : Guess the actor who rejected four big Bollywood biggies?
- Chiranjeevi completes 42 years in TFI- Posts an emotional message