Collection King Mohan Babu, has always said in his interviews that he wanted to make his elder son Vishnu Manchu a strict IPS officer. But destiny had other plans and Vishnu chose a successful film career. But Mohan Babu’s dream came true, when he saw Vishnu donning the role of a strict police officer in his upcoming flick Anukshanam.
In a statement released to the press, Mohan Babu elaborated that he was quite happy with the way RGV had portrayed his son. He also added that it was exactly the way he wanted to see his son, if he had joined the police. Mohan Babu also lauded the movie for its unique content, and also congratulated RGV for the thriller.
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up
- Mahesh Babu excited to watch Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Geetha Govindam continues to impress
- Press Note: “YATRA” Overseas By Nirvana Cinemas