Senior hero Mohan Babu’s comeback film, Gayatri, is all set for release on February 9. The film’s trailer was unveiled recently and Mohan Babu’s towering screen presence in a villainous role of Gayatri Patel has caught everyone’s attention. He will be seen in dual roles in the movie.
The latest update is that Gayatri’s censor formalities have been completed today and the film has received a UA certificate from the CBFC. Manchu Vishnu and Shriya will be seen as a lovable middle-class village couple in the movie.
Anasuya plays an investigative journalist and Malayalam starlet Nikhila Vimal essays a crucial role in Gayatri. Writer Madan has directed the movie and Mohan Babu has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Elections 2019- Jayaprada loses badly
- Teja refuses to budge on Sita title controversy
- Respite for Balakrishna-Wins his seat
- Sumalatha wins with a thumping majority
- Live Updates : Andhra Pradesh Assembly and Lok Sabha Election Results (teluguin.com)
- Shocking-Pawan Kalyan loses in Bheemavarm and Gajuwaka