Senior hero Mohan Babu’s comeback film, Gayatri, is all set for release on February 9. The film’s trailer was unveiled recently and Mohan Babu’s towering screen presence in a villainous role of Gayatri Patel has caught everyone’s attention. He will be seen in dual roles in the movie.
The latest update is that Gayatri’s censor formalities have been completed today and the film has received a UA certificate from the CBFC. Manchu Vishnu and Shriya will be seen as a lovable middle-class village couple in the movie.
Anasuya plays an investigative journalist and Malayalam starlet Nikhila Vimal essays a crucial role in Gayatri. Writer Madan has directed the movie and Mohan Babu has produced it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Uppena’s run time locked
- Balakrishna makes changes to his special birthday announcements
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities