Due to pandemic Coronavirus, the entire Indian film industry is suffering from no movie releases from the past two months. Even after the theatres are open and shooting resumes, the loss created by the deadly virus is unimaginable.
Considering the crisis times, Mollywood stars Mohanlal and Mammootty are voluntarily coming forward to rescue the producers. As per the reports, the star duo is going to cut short their remuneration and have decided to reduce the cost of production for their films.
Will other industry stars also follow their footsteps? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown
- Payal Rajput dying to work with this director
- First ever Indian film shot in Iceland 2 decades ago