Due to pandemic Coronavirus, the entire Indian film industry is suffering from no movie releases from the past two months. Even after the theatres are open and shooting resumes, the loss created by the deadly virus is unimaginable.
Considering the crisis times, Mollywood stars Mohanlal and Mammootty are voluntarily coming forward to rescue the producers. As per the reports, the star duo is going to cut short their remuneration and have decided to reduce the cost of production for their films.
Will other industry stars also follow their footsteps? Needs to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4: Is this contestant in danger zone?
- Bigg Boss 4: Housemates are vexed with Harika’s behaviour; Here’s why
- Sai Tej-Nabha Natesh’s SBSB gets a release date
- Shocking buzz on Varun Tej and F3
- Kriti Sanon confirmed as Sita in Prabhas’ Adipurush?
- Makers of Vijay’s Master again clarify on OTT release rumors