Just as Rajamouli is making plans to make the Mahabharata as film, a billionaire businessman is in news for already deciding to start the film soon. The latest news is that a business by the name Dr. B R Shetty has come forward to make India’s costliest film.
What’s more the film will star Malayalam star Mohan Lal in a key role. This news has spread like wildfire and has become a topic of discussion on the social media.
As of now, Baahubali is the costliest film in India. To beat that, Sundar C is making yet another bigger film in Tamil. But this news has sent shock waves because of its budget.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan to croon a folk song in Ayyappanum Koshiyum remake?
- Never seen such a big fan army: Radhe Shyam’s composer hails Prabhas’ fans
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona