Super star Mohan Lal plays Sairam, a clever man who mastered the art of living in today’s materialistic world. His income barely meets his expenses and he always comes short of 10,000 rupees every month.
He borrows money from everywhere and then avoids and hides from the people he owes money to. He represents a typical middle-class working man with great dreams but a pocket full of holes.
Sairam believes a promotion to the Manager’s post will solve all his problems and it becomes his only goal. Will he get it and at what cost? We’ll find out soon when the film releases on the 5th of August.
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser?
- Top producer bets big on Devadas
- Thalapathy Vijay wins a prestigious international award for Mersal
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’