Right from the day, the Malayalam film Villain was launched, it has only created a good buzz all over. The film released which released this Friday has collected over 10 crores which is a record for Malayalam films.
The film released on a massive note in Bangalore city with over 100 screens to its credit. The film has Srikanth, Mohan Lal, Raashi Khanna and Hansika in key roles.
What’s more interesting is that Tamil star Vishal also did a crucial role in the film. The makers are planning to dub the film in Telugu soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interesting details about Naga Shaurya-K Raghavendra Rao film
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat
- Telugu Review : The Lion King
- People are going crazy watching iSmart Shankar: Puri Jagannadh
- Teja opens up about his future projects
- Tamannah’s next gets an interesting title