Lucifer remake is one project that many are waiting for as it has megastar Chiranjeevi in the lead. The remake will be directed by Mohan Raja and the shoot will start only when Chiru wraps up Acharya.
Previously, the makers were in talks with Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh to play lead roles. Now, the shoots have been postponed, the dates of these stars are gone.
So, the new headache for Mohan Raja is to find one more top star who will romance Chiranjeevi. These days it has become quite difficult to find a romantic lead opposite Chiru due to his age. So, we need to see who will Mohan Raja choose for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT: Sree Vishnu’s Alluri streaming on this platform now
- Mani Ratnam’s Ponniyin Selvan crosses another milestone
- Tentative OTT release date of Simbu’s VTK
- Sima Kodur’s Dongalunnaru Jagratta is streaming on this OTT platform now
- The Ghost: Day 2 collections in Nizam
- Date locked for the trailer release of Akshay Kumar’s Ram Setu