Mohana Krishna Indraganti’s multi starrer with Adivi Sesh, Avasarala Srinivas and Vennela Kishore started its regular shooting today. Eesha of Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharuvatha fame and Aditi Myankal are the female leads.
K C.Narasimha Rao is producing the film under A Green Tree Productions banner. After the last hit Gentleman starring Nani, Indraganti shifted his genre and is doing an out and out comedy now.
Top music composer, Mani Sharma and cameraman PG Vinda are part of the technical team. The clap for the Muhurtham Pooja opening shot was given by Sri Shivalenka Krishna Prasad garu, camera was switched on by Sri Vinay and the first shot was directed by Sri Tanikella Bharani.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years