Mohana Krishna Indraganti’s multi starrer with Adivi Sesh, Avasarala Srinivas and Vennela Kishore started its regular shooting today. Eesha of Anthaku Mundu Aa Tharuvatha fame and Aditi Myankal are the female leads.
K C.Narasimha Rao is producing the film under A Green Tree Productions banner. After the last hit Gentleman starring Nani, Indraganti shifted his genre and is doing an out and out comedy now.
Top music composer, Mani Sharma and cameraman PG Vinda are part of the technical team. The clap for the Muhurtham Pooja opening shot was given by Sri Shivalenka Krishna Prasad garu, camera was switched on by Sri Vinay and the first shot was directed by Sri Tanikella Bharani.
- Script work nearing completion on Sam’s prestigious project
- Poll : Which of these films are you excited to watch this weekend?
- Date fixed for RC12’s first look
- Amar Akbar Anthony wraps up its shoot
- Nagarjuna reveals interesting details about his film with Dhanush