The Indian government today announced the prestigious Padma Awards to 112 dignitaries for their contribution towards various fields. Former President Pranab Mukherjee has been honored with the county’s highest civilian award, Bharat Ratna.
From the world of cinema, Malayalam star Mohanlal has been awarded Padma Bhushan, the third highest civilian award. Legendary lyricist Sirivennela Seetharamashastry, choreographer, actor and filmmaker Prabhu Deva, actor Manoj Bajpayee, playback singer Shankar Mahadevan and drummer Sivamani have been honored with the Padma Shri Awards.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa