Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is a name reckon with in Tollywood now. The actor has delivered consecutive hits in Telugu with Janatha Garage and the recently released Manyam Puli, which is minting decent money in B, C centres.
On the 30th of December, Mohanlal’s Onam hit, Oppam, will be releasing in Telugu as Kanupapa. The film is being released in Telugu by B Dilip Kumar and apparently, Mohanlal is determined to penetrate into Telugu market with this thriller and has decided to promote the movie extensively.
Mohanlal was surprised by Manyam Puli’s openings and he wants to cash in on the craze for his brand name. Kanupapa was directed by Priyadarshan.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake