Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is a name reckon with in Tollywood now. The actor has delivered consecutive hits in Telugu with Janatha Garage and the recently released Manyam Puli, which is minting decent money in B, C centres.
On the 30th of December, Mohanlal’s Onam hit, Oppam, will be releasing in Telugu as Kanupapa. The film is being released in Telugu by B Dilip Kumar and apparently, Mohanlal is determined to penetrate into Telugu market with this thriller and has decided to promote the movie extensively.
Mohanlal was surprised by Manyam Puli’s openings and he wants to cash in on the craze for his brand name. Kanupapa was directed by Priyadarshan.
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- Yatra completes censor; Gears up for Feb 8th release
- Super Star’s daughter to marry in February