Malayalam superstar Mohanlal is a name reckon with in Tollywood now. The actor has delivered consecutive hits in Telugu with Janatha Garage and the recently released Manyam Puli, which is minting decent money in B, C centres.
On the 30th of December, Mohanlal’s Onam hit, Oppam, will be releasing in Telugu as Kanupapa. The film is being released in Telugu by B Dilip Kumar and apparently, Mohanlal is determined to penetrate into Telugu market with this thriller and has decided to promote the movie extensively.
Mohanlal was surprised by Manyam Puli’s openings and he wants to cash in on the craze for his brand name. Kanupapa was directed by Priyadarshan.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film