Stalwart Malayali actor Mohanlal took to Twitter and revealed the first look and title of his new film, Monster, earlier today. Interestingly, Mohanlal plays a Punjabi named Lucky Singh in this high budget action drama. For this crazy project, Mohanlal has joined forces with Vysakh, the director who gave Mollywood its first 100 crore film with Mohanlal’s Puli Murugan.
Dressed in a black t-shirt and a black turban, Mohanlal is seen holding a gun, with bullets lying on the table. The Complete Actor is buzzed to be playing a ruthless cop in the movie. Monster is produced by Antony Perumbavoor under Aashirvad Cinemas banner. The film’s shooting has begun today. Apart from this project, Mohanlal also has Prithviraj Sukumaran’s directorial, Bro Daddy, and Priyadarshan’s ambitious historical action drama, Marakkar, gearing up for release.
Unveiling the Title and First Look of my new movie 'Monster' directed by Vysakh, scripted by Udaykrishna and produced by Antony Perumbavoor under the banner of Aashirvad Cinemas.
The movie starts rolling today!#Monster #FirstLook @antonypbvr @aashirvadcine pic.twitter.com/MHCb9N7S6o
— Mohanlal (@Mohanlal) November 10, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Skylab will be a sure shot hit – Nithya Menen
- AP, TG governments must support upcoming movies: Balakrishna
- Suresh Babu opens up on ticket rates and theatres business decline
- No actor can match Balayya sir’s dialogue delivery: Allu Arjun
- Bollywood’s biggest stars to do a multi-starrer?
- Balayya Babu is an atom bomb: Rajamouli