Soon after wrapped up the shooting formalities of his upcoming film, Drishyam 2, Malayalam Superstar Mohanlal kick-started shooting for his yet another film. Titled Aaraattu, the film is being directed by B. Unnikrishnan.
Now, the latest news is that Mohanlal is gearing up to announce one more new film under the direction of Blessy. As the duo had earlier collaborated for three successful films like Thanmaathra, Bhramaram, and Pranayam, the expectations on their fourth project are very high among Mohanlal’s fans.
Complete details of the film are expected to be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ayyapaum Koshiyum remake to start shoot from this date
- Prabhas’ swanky gifts to his team become a hot topic
- Ram’s RED’s day 1 collections: Registers a solid opening
- Viral – Pan India stars strike a pose
- Red and Alludu Adhurs’ day one Nizam collections
- 14th Jan- Master and Krack’s Nizam collections