Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal’s upcoming fantasy thriller, Odiyan, is all set for a grand release on December 14. The film’s Telugu version is hitting screens across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on the same day. The Telugu version’s teaser will be released today.
According to the latest updates, Odiyan’s Telugu version will be releasing in over 275 screens, which is a decent release for a Mohanlal film. While the Malayalam version will have Mammootty’s voice-over, the latest buzz is that NTR will lend his voice for the Telugu version.
In Odiyan, Mohanlal will be seen in the role of a shape shifter. Abhiram Daggubati and Samapath Kumar of Daggubati Creations are releasing the Telugu version. Noted Malayalam ad filmmaker Shrikumar Menon has directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?
- Former heroine to reprise Tabu’s role in Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Bollywood remake?