Malayalam stalwart actor Mohanlal’s upcoming fantasy thriller, Odiyan, is all set for a grand release on December 14. The film’s Telugu version is hitting screens across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana on the same day. The Telugu version’s teaser will be released today.
According to the latest updates, Odiyan’s Telugu version will be releasing in over 275 screens, which is a decent release for a Mohanlal film. While the Malayalam version will have Mammootty’s voice-over, the latest buzz is that NTR will lend his voice for the Telugu version.
In Odiyan, Mohanlal will be seen in the role of a shape shifter. Abhiram Daggubati and Samapath Kumar of Daggubati Creations are releasing the Telugu version. Noted Malayalam ad filmmaker Shrikumar Menon has directed the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2’s shoot happening in a crazy location
- Fans plan celebrations for Sye Raa’s trailer launch
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections