Trisha’s long-awaited horror film Mohini is finally gearing up for release later this year. Directed by Madhesh, a former associate of Shankar, Trisha will be seen as a London-based chef in this VFX-loaded film.
Speaking about the film, Madhesh praised Trisha saying, “She has done really spectacular action sequences in the film. Usually, a lot of heroes feel uncomfortable while using ropes during filming stunt scenes; however, Trisha was very patient. The film will redefine her onscreen mass appeal and she’s got the ability & fitness to pull off such a challenging role.”
The director also revealed that the film explores the concept of epigenetics, which will be new for South Indian audience. More details about the film are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya and his team playing the clever game
- RRR postponement rumors not bothering Rajamouli
- Sandeep Reddy readies a subject for star hero
- National award winning film lands in major controversy
- Hrithik makes jaw-dropping profits from War!
- Operation Gold Fish has a dull first weekend