Trisha’s long-awaited horror film Mohini is finally gearing up for release later this year. Directed by Madhesh, a former associate of Shankar, Trisha will be seen as a London-based chef in this VFX-loaded film.
Speaking about the film, Madhesh praised Trisha saying, “She has done really spectacular action sequences in the film. Usually, a lot of heroes feel uncomfortable while using ropes during filming stunt scenes; however, Trisha was very patient. The film will redefine her onscreen mass appeal and she’s got the ability & fitness to pull off such a challenging role.”
The director also revealed that the film explores the concept of epigenetics, which will be new for South Indian audience. More details about the film are awaited.
- Poll : Which of these directors should Mahesh work with next?
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April