Trisha’s long-awaited horror film Mohini is finally gearing up for release later this year. Directed by Madhesh, a former associate of Shankar, Trisha will be seen as a London-based chef in this VFX-loaded film.
Speaking about the film, Madhesh praised Trisha saying, “She has done really spectacular action sequences in the film. Usually, a lot of heroes feel uncomfortable while using ropes during filming stunt scenes; however, Trisha was very patient. The film will redefine her onscreen mass appeal and she’s got the ability & fitness to pull off such a challenging role.”
The director also revealed that the film explores the concept of epigenetics, which will be new for South Indian audience. More details about the film are awaited.
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot