Nandamuri Mokshagna’s silver screen debut is keenly awaited by the Nandamuri fans over the last couple of years. The young Nandamuri scion had already underwent formal training in acting and also learned the ropes in filmmaking by assisting Krish on Gautamiputra Satakarni.
As per the latest report published in a leading English news daily, Mokshagna will be making his acting debut in 2018. The report further said that Mokshu is currently working on his physique under a fitness expert’s supervision.
Mokshagna’s father Balakrishna is reportedly planning to keep his son’s debut film a low-key affair as he doesn’t want a lot of hype around the project. Balayya is yet to zero in on a director for Mokshu’s debut project. Popular producer Sai Korrapati will be producing this highly-anticipated movie.
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine
- Following protests, Salman changes Loveratri’s title