Hero Balakrishna’s son Mokshagna celebrated his birthday yesterday. On this occasion, a few pictures of Mokshu cutting the cake in the presence of his mother Vasundhara and a few Nandamuri fans have been going viral on social media.
And Mokshagna’s latest look has once again led to discussions about his physique and his preparations for his long-awaited acting debut. Balakrishna had already announced that he will introduce Mokshagna as a hero through Aditya 369’s sequel. However, Mokshu is yet to look his fittest best.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted producer RR Venkat passes away
- Manchu Vishnu: Chiranjeevi will vote for me
- Photo Moment: Prabhas spotted with his Laxman on Adipurush’s set
- RRR’s release date announcement on the way?
- Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha postponed; Here’s the new release date
- Pawan’s Republic speech: Film Chamber thanks AP, TS govts