Hero Balakrishna’s son Mokshagna celebrated his birthday yesterday. On this occasion, a few pictures of Mokshu cutting the cake in the presence of his mother Vasundhara and a few Nandamuri fans have been going viral on social media.
And Mokshagna’s latest look has once again led to discussions about his physique and his preparations for his long-awaited acting debut. Balakrishna had already announced that he will introduce Mokshagna as a hero through Aditya 369’s sequel. However, Mokshu is yet to look his fittest best.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : HIT 2 – Engaging and Intense
- Review : Matti Kusthi – Partly Engaging
- Chiru congratulates Charan – Deets inside
- Raj Tarun’s Aha Na Pellanta creates a sensation on ZEE5
- OTT: Ram Setu makes its digital debut, but with a twist
- Photo Moment: South cinema legends in a single frame