Acharya marks Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film. This Koratala Siva directorial is being co-produced by Chiru’s son Ram Charan under his Konidela Production Company banner. Charan will also be seen in a crucial role in this prestigious project.
In a latest interview, Charan, for the first time, confirmed playing a key role in Acharya. Talking about sharing screen space with his father, Charan said that he owes his stardom and popularity to his dad and that he couldn’t have asked for more after he got the opportunity to share screen space with him.
“Dad played a small cameo in my film Bruce Lee and even I shook a leg with him in his comeback film, Khaidi No 150. It’s my mother’s dream to see both my dad and I sharing screen space. I’m glad that her dream is going to come true with Acharya,” Charan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pre-production of Mahesh-Trivikram film in full swing
- Samantha on a crazy mission in The Famil Man 2
- Prabhas-Nag Ashwin project pushed to 2022
- Krithi Shetty clarifies about her future projects
- Telangana government extends lockdown till 30th May
- Tough times ahead for India’s hero Sonu Sood