Acharya marks Megastar Chiranjeevi’s 152nd film. This Koratala Siva directorial is being co-produced by Chiru’s son Ram Charan under his Konidela Production Company banner. Charan will also be seen in a crucial role in this prestigious project.
In a latest interview, Charan, for the first time, confirmed playing a key role in Acharya. Talking about sharing screen space with his father, Charan said that he owes his stardom and popularity to his dad and that he couldn’t have asked for more after he got the opportunity to share screen space with him.
“Dad played a small cameo in my film Bruce Lee and even I shook a leg with him in his comeback film, Khaidi No 150. It’s my mother’s dream to see both my dad and I sharing screen space. I’m glad that her dream is going to come true with Acharya,” Charan said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Amazon Prime’s Tamil anthology film with 5 acclaimed filmmakers
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar
- Photo Moment: Sitara’s adorable airport snuggle with Mahesh
- Pawan Kalyan sends get well soon wishes to Venkaih Naidu