Yesteryear heroine Sridevi is making her comeback to acting after 5 long years with the soon to be released emotional thriller, MOM. Sridevi is in Hyderabad today to promote the film and unveil the new Telugu theatrical trailer.
Speaking on this occasion, Sridevi said that MOM’s story had moved her to tears. She went on to say that she had worked for more than a year for MOM. Sridevi had already dedicated the movie to all the mothers who sacrifice their lives to bring up their daughters.
MOM, produced by Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor and directed by Ravi Udyawar, is hitting the screens in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi on July 7.
- Jyothika reveals about her role in Nawab
- Yet another director roped in for NTR biopic
- Interesting buzz on Venkatesh’s next
- Interview : Nani- Acting with Nag sir was a dream come true
- Vijay Deverakonda’s NOTA to feature real political incidents