Yesteryear heroine Sridevi is making her comeback to acting after 5 long years with the soon to be released emotional thriller, MOM. Sridevi is in Hyderabad today to promote the film and unveil the new Telugu theatrical trailer.
Speaking on this occasion, Sridevi said that MOM’s story had moved her to tears. She went on to say that she had worked for more than a year for MOM. Sridevi had already dedicated the movie to all the mothers who sacrifice their lives to bring up their daughters.
MOM, produced by Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor and directed by Ravi Udyawar, is hitting the screens in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi on July 7.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years