Yesteryear heroine Sridevi is making her comeback to acting after 5 long years with the soon to be released emotional thriller, MOM. Sridevi is in Hyderabad today to promote the film and unveil the new Telugu theatrical trailer.
Speaking on this occasion, Sridevi said that MOM’s story had moved her to tears. She went on to say that she had worked for more than a year for MOM. Sridevi had already dedicated the movie to all the mothers who sacrifice their lives to bring up their daughters.
MOM, produced by Sridevi’s husband Boney Kapoor and directed by Ravi Udyawar, is hitting the screens in Telugu, Tamil and Hindi on July 7.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted heroine to tie the knot soon?
- Rana to join hands with this director again?
- Star hero buys a custom made Benz V-Class
- Fans send wishes to Akhil- Want him to succeed this year
- Salman’s Radhe to miss Eid due to Coronavirus
- Pre-production in full swing for Chay’s next with acclaimed director