Tamil star Vijay and star director AR Murugadoss’ have joined hands for the third time for Thalapathy62. In the past, Vijay and Murugadoss had given two blockbusters – Thuppakki and Kaththi. The shooting for Vijay-Murugadoss’ latest film is nearing completion.
As per the latest updates, this as-yet-untitled film will next be shot in the US. The team will be camping in various American cities for the next one month and wrap up the entire shoot. This high-budget entertainer is touted to be a political drama.
Keerthy Suresh is the leading lady in the movie. Popular Tamil production house Sun Pictures is bankrolling this biggie, which will hit the screens during Diwali. Varalaxmi Sarathkumar plays a key role in the movie.
- Super Star mourns his personal makeup man’s death
- Temper’s Hindi remake delays Ranveer, Deepika’s honeymoon
- Indian2’s shoot to be delayed by another week
- India’s Village Rockstars out of Oscar race
- Sai Pallavi is the soul of Maari 2 : Dhanush