Looks like there is going to be more delay in bringing back the mortal remain of actress Sridevi back to India. The Indian ambassador Navdeep Suri reveals to the media that yet another clearance is needed for the Dubai police before they grant permission to allow the family to take back Sridevi’s body to Mumbai.
The ambassador also says that with all their previous experiences, it takes close to two-three days for the entire formalities to be completed in such cases.
So much is being said about her death but the actual detailed reports from the forensic department are yet to be revealed. Seeing all this, the news suggests that her body will not be sent to India before midnight today.
Sridevi passed away two days back in Dubai hotel because of an accidental drowning in her bathtub
- Akhil not ready to leave this genre for the time being
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement