Looks like there is going to be more delay in bringing back the mortal remain of actress Sridevi back to India. The Indian ambassador Navdeep Suri reveals to the media that yet another clearance is needed for the Dubai police before they grant permission to allow the family to take back Sridevi’s body to Mumbai.
The ambassador also says that with all their previous experiences, it takes close to two-three days for the entire formalities to be completed in such cases.
So much is being said about her death but the actual detailed reports from the forensic department are yet to be revealed. Seeing all this, the news suggests that her body will not be sent to India before midnight today.
Sridevi passed away two days back in Dubai hotel because of an accidental drowning in her bathtub
Articles that might interest you:
- Viral Pic: Rashmika Mandanna jets off to the Maldives with Vijay Deverakonda?
- Simha Koduri’s next gets a title
- Massive: Extra shows and theaters added for God Father
- Date and venue locked for Crazy Fellow’s pre-release event
- Ravi Teja playing this role in Mega154?
- Sunil’s character poster from Ginna released