All eyes are on Rajamouli’s ambitious pan-Indian multi-starrer, RRR. The film is expected to hit theatres by next summer. Following the historic success of the Baahubali franchise, expectations on RRR are humongous among fans and trade circles across the country.
Meanwhile, Baahubali and RRR’s Tamil version’s dialogue writer Madhan Karky’s statement in a latest interview has taken the hype surrounding RRR to the next level. Madhan said that if Baahubali had ten goosebumps moments, RRR will have more such scenes right from the beginning of the film. “Patriotism is narrated in an intriguing, which has some rich, beautiful visuals and never-before-seen action sequences,” Madhan said.
Madhan also added that unlike Baahubali, working on RRR has been quite an easy experience since he didn’t have to invent a new language. He hinted that RRR’s dialogues will be short, intense and yet impactful.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal