Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s Kanche was released to pretty good reviews yesterday. Even the word of mouth among the audiences is highly positive and this decent buzz has now resulted in the addition of extra screens for the film in AP and Telangana from today.
Majority of the audiences can’t stop raving about the film’s spectacular war sequences, Varun Tej’s earnest performance, Sai Madhav Burra’s striking dialogues, production design and Krish’s passion in bringing out a content-driven 1940 era love story set against the WWII backdrop.
As per the trade analysts, Kanche is all set to become a successful venture at box-office. It is heartening to see Telugu audiences welcoming a pathbreaking movie like Kanche, which will raise TFI’s standards on par with its neighboring film industries.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s destination wedding in this country?
- Ajith’s Valimai begins in Hyderabad
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika