Ever since its release on the 7th of August, Selvandhan, the Tamil version of Srimanthudu, has been registering decent collections all over Tamil Nadu. Going by the latest reports, more screens in multiplexes and extra theaters are added in various areas to cash in the blockbuster talk garnered by the movie. Trade reports state that the collections are steady and they are bound to improve in the coming days as the positive word of mouth is spreading like a wild fire.
Starring Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan in the lead roles, the movie also features veteran actor Rajendra Prasad and Jagapathi Babu in crucial roles. Koratala Shiva is the director and Mythri Movie Makers banner is the production house behind this movie.
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record