Ever since its release on the 7th of August, Selvandhan, the Tamil version of Srimanthudu, has been registering decent collections all over Tamil Nadu. Going by the latest reports, more screens in multiplexes and extra theaters are added in various areas to cash in the blockbuster talk garnered by the movie. Trade reports state that the collections are steady and they are bound to improve in the coming days as the positive word of mouth is spreading like a wild fire.
Starring Mahesh Babu and Shruti Haasan in the lead roles, the movie also features veteran actor Rajendra Prasad and Jagapathi Babu in crucial roles. Koratala Shiva is the director and Mythri Movie Makers banner is the production house behind this movie.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release