Released on October 11, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha has turned out to be the highest grosser in the Young Tiger’s career both in the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film had a simultaneous release in Malayalam.
Titled Veera Raghava Reddy, Aravindha Sametha’s Malayalam version has had a successful run so far, despite a huge competition from Nivin Pauly’s latest blockbuster, Kayamkulam Kochunni. As per the latest updates, Veera Raghava Reddy’s Kerala distributor is adding more screens from this Friday, thanks to the positive response.
NTR had earned a decent fan following across Kerala with Janatha Garage. His popularity is only increasing with each film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy buzz on Pushpa’s villain goes viral
- Nagarjuna fans upset with his latest decision
- Ram Charan to shoot for Acharya before Chiru
- Vijay Sethupathi’s next in Pongal race?
- Vishal-Arya’s film gets a swanky title
- Dream Girl director turns producer