Released on October 11, NTR’s Aravindha Sametha has turned out to be the highest grosser in the Young Tiger’s career both in the twin Telugu states and overseas. The film had a simultaneous release in Malayalam.
Titled Veera Raghava Reddy, Aravindha Sametha’s Malayalam version has had a successful run so far, despite a huge competition from Nivin Pauly’s latest blockbuster, Kayamkulam Kochunni. As per the latest updates, Veera Raghava Reddy’s Kerala distributor is adding more screens from this Friday, thanks to the positive response.
NTR had earned a decent fan following across Kerala with Janatha Garage. His popularity is only increasing with each film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s massive fight with Bollywood star
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?