Tamil star Dhanush’s VIP released in Telugu as Raghuvaran B.Tech a couple of years ago and turned out to be a decent hit. Now, VIP’s sequel, titled VIP 2 in both Tamil and Telugu, is slated to hit the screens on July 28, to coincide Dhanush’s birthday.
Yesterday, the VIP 2 team interacted with the media and Dhanush revealed that Raghuvaran’s story cannot be completed in a couple of films. He went on to say that there will be VIP 3 and VIP 4 in future.
VIP 2’s story is penned by Dhanush himself. Amala Paul is the film’s leading lady and Bollywood star Kajol will be seen in a villainous role. Soundarya Rajinikanth is the film’s director.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sita’s weekend collections-Tough times ahead
- No stopping Kiara in Bollywood
- People are waiting to watch me make another wrong move: Krish
- Nela Ticket girl in talks for an exciting project
- Hollywood actor still keen to collaborate with Mahesh
- Will Pawan follow Chiru’s footsteps now?